- It is our desire to be a church that ministers unselfishly to people in its fellowship, in the community, and in the world in Jesus’ name.
- We are committed to the preaching and teaching of the Word of God (the Bible), verse by verse, and communicating its truths in an accurate, clear and practical manner;
- We are committed to be a dynamic spiritual living body empowered by the Holy Spirit to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible in our church, community, and throughout the world in order to win them to Christ;
- We are committed to the discipleship of believers into maturity in Christ, to know and experience a growing and greater awareness of, and an increasingly meaningful relationship with God, recognizing His person, and responding in obedience to His leadership;
- We are committed to be a church that is Christ-like in our daily living by emphasizing total commitment of life, personality, and possessions to the lordship of Jesus Christ.